2. From the list of Import Profiles, click on the ellipses next to the Connexion Book Import Profile, which uses the Network Zone to match, next choose Run. Other Import Profiles follow the same steps.
3. From the import profile screen, click on Select File.
4. Click on the folder icon to browse to the bibliographic import file on your computer.
5. Enter a label, using the following convention; add the three-letter institution code, initials of person loading.
6. Click the add button.
7. From the import screen click on the Submit button.
8. The Monitor and View Imports page opens, click refresh to see progress, and completion of import.
9. Once the import is complete, the File Processed column will turn green and change to 100%. Click on the ellipses, next to the import, choose Report to see how bibliographic records imported and if any errors occurred during the import process.
10. Reports display information on the total number of records processed, matches to the NZ, holdings, and items created and much more.